Welcome

Thanks for checking out my blog. I hope to encourage you, and grow myself by writing down what God is doing in my life.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Excitement



I have been thinking a lot about what gets me excited. Whether it's some great sporting event like the superbowl, or even the premiere of a tv show like Lost; where does my passion lie? These things are ok for us to look forward and are fine for us to enjoy, but our true passion should be for our Savior. We have been given a living hope through Christ, and someday we will meet our Lord! This is what we should really be excited for. This is what should drive us to live a life Holy and acceptable to God. So, the next time you get really excited about something, think about how much better it will be to be in the arms of Christ!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Cameron, I'm so glad you're blogging now. This was encouraging for me to read. I'm not just sayin' that! Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, she's right. Good reminder...Heaven is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete